1. Broutier L, Mastrogiovanni G,Verstegen MM et al. (2017) Humanprimary liver cancer-derived organoid cultures for disease modeling and drugscreening. Nature medicine.
2. YamamotoY, Gotoh S, Korogi Y et al. (2017)Long-term expansion of alveolar stem cells derived from human iPS cells inorganoids. Nature methods14, 1097-1106.
3. WalshAJ, Cook RS, Skala MC (2017) Functional Optical Imaging of Primary Human TumorOrganoids: Development of a Personalized Drug Screen. Journal of nuclear medicine : official publication, Society of NuclearMedicine58, 1367-1372.
4. MaclagT (1990) Organoids and genetic drugs. Science247, 1530.
5. AuSH, Chamberlain MD, Mahesh S et al.(2014) Hepatic organoids for microfluidic drug screening. Lab on a chip14,3290-3299.
6. WeeberF, Ooft SN, Dijkstra KK et al. (2017)Tumor Organoids as a Pre-clinical Cancer Model for Drug Discovery. Cell chemical biology24, 1092-1100.
7. LouYR, Leung AW (2017) Next generation organoids for biomedical research andapplications. Biotechnology advances.